Engineering Technician in Buffalo, NY
Litelab Corporation Posted: 2022-05-10
Buffalo, NY 14203
Litelab Corp, a world class manufacturer of architectural lighting equipment is looking for a talented, motivated, and experienced individual to support and assist the Engineering Department. The primary role for this position is to create, check and enter bills of material and related Engineering and Manufacturing documentation in a variety of formats from data supplied by Engineering and Customer Service.
• Create BOM’s for new products
• Process engineering change requests
• Ability to make minor changes to Engineering documents using AutoCAD, Solid works and Microsoft Excel.
• Review Engineering documentation with Manufacturing and other personnel to convey engineering requirements and product design intent.
• Review completed products and/or subassemblies to confirm compliance with manufacturing documentation.
• Ability to create quotes and communicate with various outside vendors
• Schedule engineering projects using project management software.
• Strong analytical, organization and decision-making skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must be able to handle multiple duties accurately
• Experience working with CAD files and BOM’s in a manufacturing environment
• Strong 3D visualization and mechanical skills
Minimum two-year technical degree or 5 or more years of relevant experience. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ERP software is a must. Background in metal manufacturing, electronic products or fabrication is preferred.
Litelab offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, and the ability to grow with a successful company.
To apply, interested candidates should apply at below link or send resume to quick apply.