Employment Based Immigration Paralegal in Buffalo, NY
Key Resource Group Posted: 2023-05-12
Buffalo, NY 14202
HYBRID work schedule available!
Direct Hire opportunity to work at an established Buffalo law firm
Open to any qualified candidates residing in New York State
A well-established law firm in downtown Buffalo is looking to add an experienced and knowledgeable Employment Based Immigration Paralegal to their firm. In this collaborative and team-oriented environment, this position is primarily responsible for preparing immigration applicants from the initial gathering of information to performing research and submitting cases to the appropriate government agencies.
Qualified candidates will have a solid knowledge base of USCIS policies and procedures. Strong organizational skills with particular attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple cases simultaneously are also important to succeed in this role.
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
• 5 years of immigration law experience required
• Strong knowledge and experience in preparing and managing various employment-based visa types including TN, H-1B, L-1A, L-1B, J-1, O-1, EB-1, etc.
• Bachelor`s Degree preferred, but not required
• Ability to quickly learn new software systems such as LawLogix or INSZoom
• Possess effective communication skills to interact with a diverse client base
• Assume responsibility to meet tight deadlines
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.