Division Analyst in Buffalo, NY
Confidential Posted: 2022-09-14
Buffalo, NY 14225
The Division Analyst will be responsible for reporting sales and operational performance as well as conduct extensive analysis to develop forecasts and sales strategies. This individual is expected to gather complex data and convert findings into actionable reports. The ideal candidate will be very proactive and consistently lead projects that improve the Division’s efficiency and capabilities.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Data modeling techniques and database schema design
• Data visualization software such as Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire, etc.
• Experience managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
• Strong written and oral communication skills; high technical aptitude
• Ready and willing to travel both domestically and internationally; ~10% travel
• Ability to work on-site at work location in Buffalo, NY
• Provide sales and operational reports with insightful analysis
• Measure the effectiveness of various commercial and operational strategies
• Develop and monitor sales forecasts based on analysis of opportunity pipelines, market conditions, industry trends, etc.
• Actively lead projects that influence our analytical capabilities
• Assist with sales projects that enhance our value proposition
• Ensure strong data quality in our CRM and other applicable data sources
If interested, please send resume to direct apply.