Die Technician in Tonawanda, NY
Sumitomo Rubber USA Posted: 2021-02-23
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Sumitomo Rubber USA manufactures and sells a wide range of automotive tires in the US and internationally. Located in Tonawanda, NY (a suburb of Buffalo) our growing workforce produces over 4 Million tires annually for a variety of applications such as passenger cars, trucks, buses and motorcycles.
Die Process Technician Salary DOE
• Designs, tests, and releases new dies and written manufacturing procedures and specifications to production.
• Assist in developing quality control audits to assure production adherence to manufacturing procedures and specifications.
• Reviews and evaluates die hardware, products and processes to reduce costs and improve performance.
• Participates in developing programs for waste reduction.
• Performs projects assigned by Manufacturing Process Engineer.
• AAS in Mechanical Technology or related field, BS in Technical service preferred
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Knowledge of computerized layout, spreadsheet and database management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Sumitomo Rubber, USA offers competitive compensation and benefits packages.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply at SumitomoRubber-USA.com via the link below.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, Sumitomo Rubber, USA is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.