Dentist in Buffalo , Blasdell, NY
Neighborhood Health Center Posted: 2023-01-18
Buffalo , Blasdell, NY 14207
Neighborhood Health Center (NHC) is GROWING & actively seeking a Dentist. The successful candidate for this position will enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a diverse group of individuals. At NHC a Dentist provides direct patient care, provides supervision of Dental Hygienist and performs a wide range of dental services as permitted by state law and within range of the dentist's experience. Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. There are many fantastic benefits to a career at NHC. We offer employees a kind, diverse, team-based work environment with competitive compensation and potential bonus, as well as comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, 403b match, health savings accounts, generous paid time off and loan forgiveness, if applicable.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited dental school.
- Must possess a current NYS Professional Dentist license with a minimal of one year experience in a general dental setting. This experience requirement may also be met by completion of an approved one year general practice residency.
- Experience working with an Electronic Dental Record system a plus
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and manage deadlines well
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships
- Participation in clinical and quality improvement projects
- Commitment and experience working with undeserved and diverse populations
- Strong interest in public health
- Experience in community center or urban sites preferred
- Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply
• No weekends
• No overnights
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
Neighborhood Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). FQHCs are required to comply with the governor's recent mandate requiring hospital and nursing home workers to get the COVID-19 vaccine. You will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination if an offer of employment is made. The vaccine mandate applies to all personnel employed or affiliated with a covered entity, including volunteers and students. Only a limited medical exemption remains for qualifying individuals.
To apply, please visit our Careers page or Quick Apply with resume below: