Data Entry Specialist in Buffalo, NY
FeedMore WNY Posted: 2020-09-29
Buffalo, NY 14206
FeedMore WNY is seeking an experienced Data Entry Specialist to provide administrative support to Development Department. Responsible for gift entry and acknowledgment for the organization, work helping to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the donor database.
* Responsible for data entry and gift processing, including donation acknowledgments and thank you letters
* Routinely examine and cleanse current data records to eliminate duplicate records and inconsistent data and to maintain overall database integrity
* Responsible for input and verification of gifts from credit card and lockbox services as well as third party online donation platforms
* Maintain prospective and current donor records
* Assist with daily, weekly and monthly report reconciliations with Accounting Department
* Assists with other duties and projects as requested
* High school diploma or degree (GED) with 3-5 years data entry experience
* Strong attention to detail and ability to enter data quickly and accurately
* Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize in busy high volume environment
* Strong critical/logical thinking skills with the ability to independently problem solve and analyze information with confidentiality
* Communicate effectively both orally and in writing Previous experience with Raiser’s Edge or equivalent fundraising data software PREFERRED
* MUST have valid driver’s license, access to automobile and be capable of lifting of 35 lbs.
* Retirement plan
* Paid time off
To apply send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
100 James E. Casey Dr.
Buffalo, NY 14206
FeedMore WNY is an Equal Opportunity employer: M/F/D/V/SO