Converting Operator in Amherst, NY
ARMOR - IIMAK Posted: 2022-06-07
Amherst, NY 14228
ARMOR IIMAK is a leading global manufacturer of printing, imaging and marking consumables and related services. Our highly engineered core products include a full line of thermal transfer ribbons, inkjet inks, and stamp inks used widely in manufacturing, distribution, food packaging, textiles, electronics, medical, healthcare and office applications. We currently have available opportunities at our Amherst, New York facilities.
• Manufacturing or production environment preferred.
• Previous operation of slitting and/or spooling equipment a plus.
• Good math and reading skills, and basic PC skills required.
• This position is an opportunity to demonstrate manufacturing aptitude and positive behavioral attributes in a production capacity, with the intention of developing skills for potential career growth into higher level manufacturing jobs within the organization.
Positions above require availability and flexibility to work one the shifts on our 24/7 schedule:
• A-Shift 7am-7pm Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, & every other Wednesday
• B-Shift 7pm-7am Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, & every other Saturday
• C-Shift 7am-7pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & every other Wednesday
• D-Shift 7pm-7am Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, & every other Saturday
ARMOR IIMAK is dedicated to providing employees with a business environment that supports communication, commitment and the opportunity for advancement. We are positioned to offer an attractive compensation and benefits package which includes paid lunch, medical, dental, paid time off, 401(k) match, and an on-site fitness center to match this exciting opportunity. If interested in joining a dynamic organization with global presence and applying for this career opportunity, please apply online at https://www.iimak.com/iimak-careers
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veteran armor IIMAK is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.