Community Administrator in Buffalo, NY
Western New York Integrated Care Collaborative, Inc. Posted: 2022-11-10
Buffalo, NY 14209
Join WNY Integrated Care Collaborative (WNYICC) as we work to Change the Healthcare Landscape!
We are hiring a part-time (to start) Community Administrator.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions Include:
• Network partner engagement through meetings, communications, website, trainings and more.
• Recruiting and onboarding new Network Members
• Credentialing delivery partner staff
• Marketing and promotional tasks: including social media and developing marketing materials, presentations
• Assist with coordination of trainings and development of reports
• Provides support for assigned Committees of the Board of Directors and the Network.
• Demonstrates excellent customer service on phone, in-person, via email and in all aspects of employment at WNYICC.
• Communicates in a positive manner both internally and externally to partners.
• Assist WNYICC Management Team in a wide array of responsibilities.
This part-time position is a Work From Home / remote office position with occasional field assignments or meetings.
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in public health, communication, social work, psychology, business, or other related field. Experience may substitute for degree.
• 1-3 years previous experience in administration or community involvement
• Excellent communication skills including interpersonal, group presentations, telephonic, email, trainings, professional, written and media.
• Strong computer/technology skills preferred including: Microsoft Office-Suite, Outlook, spreadsheets, and more.
• Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community with a track record of building authentic, constructive relationships with others.
• Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills with the ability to identify and leverage relevant data to use in planning and decision-making.
• Ability to multi-task and willing to take on new projects.
• Must have reliable transportation for occasional field assignments.
• Comfortable working both in a Team environment and independently.
-WNYICC provides a fun, progressive work environment.
-Great benefits and a competitive salary
-Generous paid time off package (10 paid holidays)
-Ability to work with innovative, talented, diverse, and valued team members driven to strengthen communities and transform lives.
We are excited to meet our next WNYICC Team Member!
To apply, please direct apply.
For more information, please see below link.