Coating Operator in Amherst, NY
Selective Staffing Solutions Posted: 2021-04-28
Amherst, NY 14228
Position: Coating Operator [ $1,500 Sign on Bonus ]
Selective Staffing Solutions has partnered with a leading Buffalo-area manufacturer to add experienced professionals to their growing team. This is an opportunity to join a global organization in their state of the art manufacturing facility. Employees in the global headquarters enjoy an on-site fitness center, on-site cafeteria and regular employee appreciation events.
The successful candidate will be a dedicated team player with great mathematical aptitude. Previous experience in machine operation is required. Above all our client is looking for individuals who desire fair treatment, personal respect, safe and desirable working conditions, competitive wages and benefits, and career growth opportunities.
Location: Amherst, NY 14228
Hours: Positions available on multiple shifts
B- Shift | 7pm – 7am | Sun, Mon, Tue, & every other Sat
D- Shift | 7pm – 7am | Wed, Thu, Fri, & every other Sat
Compensation: $16 - $18 / hr. DOE
• Operation of coating equipment
• Responsible for testing, inventory control, equipment monitoring and cleaning.
• Perform quality control testing
• Support Engineering and Manufacturing on ink initiatives,
• Insure proper storage, recording and stock rotation of both raw materials and finished inks.
• Communicate with internal departments on quality of materials which are being produced.
• Ability to perform effectively in a team environment.
• Minimum of one year of machine operation experience required.
• Ability to understand specifications, identify products and follow recipe and instructions.
• Good mathematical aptitude.
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in team environment.
This is a temp-hire position where successful candidates will be hired on after successful completing the initial probationary period. Employees in good standing will be eligible for sign on an retention bonuses of $500 after 90 days $1,000 after 180 days. Additionally successful hires will be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Coverage
• Reimbursement Benefits- FSAs and HSAs
• Wellness programs and incentives
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs
• 401K retirement program with generous employer matching contributions
• On-site fitness facility
• Employee cafeteria with onsite food purchasing options
• Employee appreciation events
• Discounted ticket prices
• Service Awards
• Tuition Assistance
Interested applicants can apply by sending a resume via Quick Apply.
Additional job postings w/descriptions are located on our website. Email your resume via Quick Apply or call 716-634-3300 to schedule a phone interview.
SEND A RESUME & REFER A FRIEND!
Phone: (716) 634-3300 Fax: (716) 634-3900
Monday - Friday between 9:00AM – 4PM