Clinical Residential Director in Williamsville, NY
People Inc. Posted: 2023-05-24
Williamsville, NY 14221
As a member of management team, provides oversight and leadership to residential programs, specifically residential setting supporting individuals with forensic backgrounds. Collaborates with and provides direction and supervision to the Senior Residential Supervisor and Clinical Program Managers to ensure quality direct services are provided. Supports the Mission of Residential Services which is committed to providing a continuum of residential settings, creating a safe and functional living environment for individuals with developmental disabilities. Through collaboration, individuals are empowered to become full and active members of their community and to make decisions affecting (or reflecting) how they choose to live their lives. Provides as needed assessment, training, leadership, and support to residential programs to respond to challenges adaptively via a Trauma-Informed framework. Provides clinical guidance (in collaboration with Licensed Psychologist) to residential programs.
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding/knowledge base of the programs/models, including regulations, finances and day to day operations.
• Assembles and conveys periodic progress reports regarding issues described above.
• Ensure programs are in compliance with regulatory requirements and prepared for external reviews and surveys.
• Ensure programs are of high quality and that improvement is continuous and immediate with appropriate follow up.
• Serves as agency designated QIDP for all individuals in their respective programs.
• Supervision and development of staff, including the awareness and knowledge of staff talent pool, staff backgrounds and experience.
• Awareness of program support area needs (human resources, recruitment, training, information technology, property management, etc) for communicating needs as appropriate.
• Awareness of major incidents including appropriate notifications, actions and follow up
• Financial and budgeting oversight as assigned.
• Community knowledge and involvement as assigned.
• Participation in agency-wide coordination and implementation of new program development.
• Monitor individual vacancies within the program and coordinate assessments and admissions into specific locations in a timely manner.
• Ensures revenues are maximized by managing program vacancies.
• Complies with all agency policies and procedures.
• Is available 24 hours per day for emergencies at sites.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field. Masters preferred.
• 5 years of experience in direct services, behavior management, program development, and/or program management in an OPWDD setting.
• Completion of agency Management Training.
• Valid New York State Driver’s License that meets agency policy.
• Ability to meet physical requirements of the position when performing the following: standing, walking, sitting, bending, stooping, squatting, kneeling and climbing.
• Responsible for the supervision and professional development of Senior Residential Supervisors and Clinical Program Managers.
Take the first step - call 716-322-7050
Please use Quick Apply with resume
click the link for more information