Clerical Team Specialist in Cheektowaga, NY
The Northstar Companies Posted: 2023-05-24
Cheektowaga, NY 14760
Full time, 40 hours per week. Monday through Friday, flexible (some evenings until 8pm).
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Minimum level of education (High School diploma or GED equivalent).
Must possess a high aptitude for problem solving and organizational
skills, attention to detail, numerical accuracy, data entry/processing.
Excellent listening skills, internal and external communication skills,
ability to multi-task and prioritize in a team environment.
Acceptable background check and pass company required drug test.
Required functional skills (skills needed to complete the functions of job; i.e. project methodology, presentation experience, etc.):
• Comprehensive knowledge in customer service, excellent telephone
voice skills and communication skills
• Able to multi-task and pay attention to details
• Maintain diplomacy and confidentiality at all times
Required technical skills:
• Knowledge of multi-line switchboard
• Basic computer and knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Office Suite,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to use office equipment such as a copy machine, fax machine,
adding machine and postage meter
• Quick thinking abilities for problem resolutions and dispatch
pertaining to specific issues
Qualified candidates should call Karen Kozminski at 716-817-6770, ext. 6119 for a confidential interview