Certified Nursing Assistants in Lewiston, NY
Ascension Living - Our Lady of Peace Posted: 2021-03-26
Lewiston, NY 14092
Ascension Living Our Lady of Peace is looking for caring and compassionate certified nursing assistants to join our team! This beautiful community offers skilled nursing and long-term care in Lewiston, NY.
Full-time and part-time opportunities available
Why join Our Lady of Peace?
• Be part of a great team and culture
• Opportunities for advancement
• Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
• Flexible scheduling and student friendly
• Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What you will do
As a CNA, you will provide patient/resident care as required under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse. Completing assigned tasks to ensure timely, efficient and safe patient/resident care, while communicating and interacting with patients, residents, families and other health team members is an essential component of this position.
• Perform initial and ongoing data collection on all patients/residents under the direction of the RN or LPN
• Implement plan of care developed by the RN based on patient/resident physical, psychosocial, cultural, ethnic and religious/spiritual needs
• Provide direct patient/resident care and reports condition and changes to RN or LPN
• Assure resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
• Document results of patient/resident care within established policies, procedures and scope of practice
• Complies with all ministry policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
• Certified nurse aide in NY
• High school diploma or GED
• BLS certification
• Previous hospital or long-term care experience
Safety is our top priority. That is why we provide ongoing associate education, hands-on training and access to the latest in COVID testing and mitigation efforts.