Certified Nursing Assistant in East Aurora, NY
Absolut Care - Aurora Park Posted: 2022-09-21
East Aurora, NY 14052
New Starting Wage $16.25/hr.! Ask about Transportation Provided
The Certified Nursing Assistant provides high quality daily nursing care and services to each assigned resident in accordance with the resident’s assessment and plan of care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for assisting residents' in their activities of daily living according to their care plan for assigned residents. These activities include:
• Bathing of residents either by bed bath, shower or tub.
• Assists residents to get dressed or completely dressing residents if unable to dress themselves.
• Assists residents to use toilet if able
• Wash, clean and keep dry residents who are not able to use the toilet.
• Assists residents to get in and out of beds, chairs, wheelchairs, lounge chairs, tubs, scales and other equipment used in resident care.
• Transports residents from place to place by wheelchair or walkers or support them as they walk.
• Lift and reposition residents utilizing lift equipment and assistance from other team members as needed
• Helps residents with meals, passes meal trays, helps them set up prior to eating or may be required to totally feed as needed. • • • Records meal consumption per policy.
• Other Duties as assigned by Shift Supervisor, Nurse Manager, and/or Director of Nursing, or designee
• Employment Type: Days, evenings or overnights; full-time or part-time
Please apply to the Company link