CDL Class A Drivers in Lancaster, NY
Tops Distribution Center Posted: 2022-11-08
Lancaster, NY 14086
By becoming a member of our Distribution team, you'll be playing a critical role in supplying our stores with the products they need to meet our customers' needs.
• CDL Class A Drivers -Immediate Openings for Both Full & Part Time
• We offer our drivers competitive benefits and local short runs!
• Brand new tractor fleet
• Starting rate $26.50/hour, plus performance pay
• Time & 1/2 for extra work & extra days
• 4 day work week and home every night
The Tops Markets CDL Class A Driver is responsible for driving a semi-trailer truck in a safe and responsible manner to all Tops store locations to deliver and pick up merchandise. The driver will hook up tractor and trailer, perform pre-trip, mid-trip and post-trip inspections, and completely and accurately fill out all company and government required paperwork. (Ex: Log books, vehicle condition reports). Drivers will also unload or unhook trailer at store location and operate manual/electric pallet jacks on varying surfaces, pitches, slopes and elevations. At times, drivers may be required to wash or clean trailers. All other duties as assigned. Must adhere to all DOT, and PUCO rules and regulations.
- Recommended education: High school diploma or GED
- Recommended experience: 3-5 years tractor trailer driving experience preferred; must pass a road test
- Required Certifications: Must be 21 years of age or older and possess a CDL with class A and Air Brake endorsements for vehicles up to 80,000 gross vehicle weight.
• Opportunities for Pay Incentives & Advancement
• Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
• Robust 401k with Company Match
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• 5-Day Work Week
• On-Site Fitness Center
• Safe Environment with Strict Social Distancing & Sanitation
Walk-In Interviews – No appointment required!
Tuesday, November 15th from 9am to 12pm
Tops Markets Distribution Center (5873 Genesee Street, Lancaster)
Visit topsmarkets.com/jobs to learn more or apply online
click on “Warehouse and Drivers”
Contact Michele at 716-515-2294 with questions.
Call or text (716)336-1908 for an interview