Carpenter in Buffalo , NY
Martin Services of WNY Posted: 2022-10-21
Buffalo , NY 14217
Carpenter Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Installs foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials.
• Fits and installs window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenter’s level, plumb bob, and laser levels.
• Builds or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
• Assembles and fastens materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• High school diploma is an asset
• 4 years of experience in commercial or residential carpentry
• OSHA-10 certification is a plus
• Valid Driver’s License
Contact Martin Roofing at 716-884-7737 or email direct apply,