Carpenter in Amherst, NY
Uniland Development Company Posted: 2023-11-03
Amherst, NY 14226
Salary Range: $21.00 To 26.00 HourlyUniland is looking for full-time Carpenters to join our team in Amherst, NY.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Installing metal framing, drywall, drywall finisher, and acoustic ceilings
• Installing millwork and trims or moldings making clean and precise angles
• Installation of doors, frames, and related hardware
• Stocking material in designated rooms, using care not to damage corners of cartons
• Removing cutoffs and scrap to dumpster or recycle bin
• Identifying any unsafe conditions and take appropriate action
• Reviewing plans for proper millwork placement and review finish schedule for location of moldings and accessories
• Laying out millwork plan using lasers to achieve accurate levelness, review architectural plans and finish schedule for details related to the installations
• Adheres to local building and safety codes and guidelines.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; experience in the construction field, metal studs and drywall experience preferred but not required.
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Ability to understand direction and read blueprints
• Ability to care for and use tools of the trade.
• Thorough understanding of carpentry principles and methods.
• Reliable transportation to get to jobsites throughout WNY required.
8-hour weekday shifts
Overtime may be available
Uniland provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional services to our tenants and customers. All team members receive benefits including:
• Weekly pay
• Employee Assistance Program
• Training and development opportunities
• Employee discounts
Information on our comprehensive benefits package and full job description can be found at www.uniland.com/careers
To apply, please see below link or direct apply.
Uniland is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.