Blended Direct Support Professional in Amherst, NY
Autism Services, Inc. Posted: 2021-04-20
Amherst, NY 14228
*$500 Retention Bonus After 6 Months
Various positions in Buffalo & Amherst
(4) days at the assigned Day Habilitation site from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (totaling 28 hours) and one (1) 8 hour weekend shift at the assigned residential site.
The Blended Direct Support Professional assists people with autism in both Day Services and Residential to lead a self-directed life and contribute to the community. Assists with activities of daily living and encourages attitudes and behaviors that enhance the community inclusion.
* High School Diploma, GED or willingness to enroll in a high school equivalency program and obtain a high school equivalent diploma within 6 months of employment.
* Valid New York State driver's license.
* Ability to meet physical requirements of the position when performing the following: standing, walking, sitting, grasping, bending, stooping, squatting, kneeling and climbing.
* Ability to move, reposition, and lift and transfer individuals as required by prescribed program/ plan.
Text “INTERVIEW” to: (716) 364-3295
Or apply below via email or online application.