Assembler in Lockport, NY
Advanced Energy Posted: 2021-11-04
Lockport, NY 14094
Performs basic and routine electronic assembly operations on components or subassemblies.
Assembles electronic components, sub-assemblies and chassis to meet production schedules and performance standards.
Duties and tasks are standardized but what is performed will vary day to day.
1. Uses Operational Method Sheets, drawings, schematics, electronic assembly equipment and verbal/written instructions to assemble, modify, rework or re-assemble units.
2. Works on assignments that are semi routine in nature.
The ability to recognize nonconformities is required.
3. Communicates openly and effectively in a professional manner.
4. Understands and follows all safety requirements.
5. Understands and follows ISO practices and procedures.
6. Maintains fixturing, performs calibration, preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
7. May assist with training other AE employees in established processes.
8. Travel may be required.
9. Considers the impact of quality on the customers when making decisions.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Works in a manufacturing environment which may be noisy and fast paced.
Many tasks are repetitive in motion and include the use of electronic assembly equipment.
Overtime (OT) may be required in times of increased production or service repairs.
Please apply with resume below
Advanced Energy is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.