Appraisal Quality Control Specialist in Amherst, NY
Northeastern Appraisal Associates Posted: 2021-01-12
Amherst, NY 14228
Northeastern Appraisal Associates, a leading family-owned regional appraisal firm, is searching for a qualified Appraisal Quality Control Specialist.
As an Appraisal Quality Control Specialist, you will be responsible for conducting administrative reviews for residential real estate appraisals.
• Manage daily order assignments, while maintaining quality control standards.
• Communicate respectfully and precisely with appraisers and clients through phone, email, and web-portal interfaces.
• Document and notate files throughout the Quality Control process in compliance with regulatory requirements, facilitating communication between clients, vendors, and employees.
• Follow company policy and procedures and maintain security of client information.
• Perform other clerical appraisal review duties.
• Full Time 40 hours/week. Office hours are 9-5 M-F.
• Prior experience in administrative appraisal review, appraisal/loan underwriting, or other related real-estate appraisal review or appraisal apprenticeship is required.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking, prioritization skills and impeccable attention detail.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and professional presentation skills.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to create and maintain relationships.
• A team player that can work independently.
• Professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude a MUST.
• Commensurate with experience.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• 401K w/ match.
• Health Insurance.
• Ability to work remotely.
Please email below.