Air Purification Technician in Buffalo, NY
Pure Wellness Posted: 2023-05-15
Buffalo, NY 14225
Pure provides innovative wellness solutions for a broad number of industries including hospitality, office, schools, and more.
Our products and services help protect and improve the air quality and overall environment in the many spaces that we live our lives ranging from our work, home, hotels, retail spaces, and beyond.
Pure Wellness has operations in over 35 states and needs qualified individuals to help expand our operations.
The company has created a patented, 7-step purification process that treats every surface, including the air.
We remove up to 99% of pollutants so you can breathe easily, and rest peacefully.
Pure’s leading air-purification system protects you from airborne irritants, while our 7-step process eliminates odors at the source, leaving your room smelling fresh and clean.
Pure’s solutions reduce allergens and irritants but also eliminate harmful particulate (e.g., viruses, bacteria, fungi) that impact us more, as our society continues to grow.
Pure’s rigorous maintenance is performed regularly to ensure that the Pure Process can remain certified allergy friendly.
When you stay in a Pure Room, you are free to live without boundaries, confident you have the freshest air quality.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Pure Wellness is looking for qualified individuals who can help us deploy our product on expanded basis in major metropolitan areas (e.g., Dallas-Fort Worth, Atlanta, Washington, D.C./Baltimore, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles and San Francisco).
Job requirements include:
- Ability to learn about and deploy the patented Pure Wellness 7-step process
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Ability to work Mon-Sun
- Ability to travel long distances
- Occasional Holiday availability
- Possess sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Be motivated and trustworthy to help our customers
- Valid driver’s license
- Legal means to rent vehicles and equipment on behalf of the company
- Ability to carry and to transport 40 lbs. of equipment
- Company paid life and AD and D insurance with optional spouse / dependent benefits
- Paid on-the-job training
- Travel benefits at partner full-service hotels
- Paid vacation benefits
- Starting base pay of $16.00/hr. with great additional / overtime income potential
- Eligible for Per Diem
Contact us at via Quick Apply
or at (716) 206-1200 for more information