Administrative Assistant in Depew, NY
Family Choice of New York Posted: 2023-03-15
Depew, NY 14043
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the care management programs at the direction of the management team.
Duties below are typical for this role; actual tasks will depend on the member and the program under which FCNY is providing care management services to that member.
• Provide administrative support to staff for care management programs.
• Record releases-pull records, copy or place on media, generate the letter for signature regarding the record release.
• Assist Care Management staff with outreach as appropriate.
• Coordinate IH initiatives per management instructions; ie. Medication Therapy Management eligibilities, program eligibility verification and Seibel requests.
• Oversee the receipt and validation of program reports and rosters as assigned.
• Prepare and maintain documents per management request; ie. staff assignments (caseload).
• Prepare list and print notes for weekly IH IDT.
• Assist in the preparation and completion of meeting minutes, materials, document meeting minutes, and ensure appropriate distribution to the team.
• Maintain and update process manuals for care management programs.
• Schedule and establish GoToMeetings and assure that appropriate documents are available for sharing during GTM.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
• Administrative: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
Please apply with resume via Quick Apply
fax to : 716-558-0279