Administrative Assistant in Buffalo, NY
Lumsden & McCormick, LLP Posted: 2021-11-24
Buffalo, NY 14202
Join our amazing administrative team and work with various audit and tax partners, managers, and accounting staff. We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail, proofreading, editing, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments, manage interruptions and shift priorities with ease.
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Energetic team player with a positive attitude.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe; CCH ProSystem FX a plus.
• Overtime hours may be required during busy seasons.
Lumsden McCormick, LLP offers competitive wages, medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, 401k, profit sharing, generous PTO, paid holidays and most importantly, a great team to work with.
Visit below link for more info and apply today!