Warehouse Supervisor in Lancaster, NY
Tops Distribution Center Posted: 2023-02-22
Lancaster, NY 14086
By joining our Distribution team, you’ll be playing a critical role in supplying our stores with the products they need to meet our customers’ needs.
The Warehouse Supervisor will oversee the daily operations of warehouse employees, ensure compliance with all company policies, assist in the training of new hires, and ensure all safety, production, sanitation, and quality standards are attained.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for:
• Manage all aspects of warehouse operations and product flow to service stores.
• New Item / Seasonal change over.
• Ensure compliance of sanitation guidelines by warehouse employees.
• Monitor employee relations and handle employee issues/problems.
• Assist with training new hires and other training as needed.
• Oversee the daily actions of employees including performance management.
• Ensure all employees are in compliance with safety policies.
• Other duties as assigned.
• College degree preferred.
• Experience in a unionized environment.
• 1-3 years of supervisory experience in Warehouse Operations of least 10 associates; preferably in the food industry or fast paced, production based environment.
• Flexibility toward days or evening shift and willingness to work weekends is a must.
• Strong Communication Skills.
• Technically Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
Full Time - Time and Days TBD, Weekends Required.
• Opportunities for Pay Incentives & Advancement
• Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
• Robust 401k with Company Match
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• 5-Day Work Week
• On-Site Fitness Center
Contact Michele at 716-515-2294 with questions.
Call or text (716)336-1908 for an interview
Or apply with resume using the Quick Apply Link below: