Warehouse Foreman in Blasdell, NY
BFG Manufacturing Posted: 2021-01-13
Blasdell, NY 14219
BFG Manufacturing is looking for a Warehouse Foreman to join our production team in Blasdell, NY.
Some of the role responsibilities include:
• Supervise a group of 10-15 employees
• Plan, coordinate, and supervise work activities and operations
• Communicate, implement, and monitor safety programs and procedures
• Establish and maintain positive communication with employees and managers.
• Engage with employees to motivate and recognize all levels of performance
• Partner with HR for employee disciplinary issues and performance reviews
• Ensure production teams understand daily schedule, program changes and optimal ship times
• Work with new employees for new hire training, cross training and understanding of ISO Procedures
• Assist Plant Manager with scheduling, monthly reports, and other various projects
What you will need to be successful:
• High School Diploma
• Three to five years of experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
• Understanding of safety practices and procedures
• 1-3 years of prior supervisory experience
• Prior experience with ISO preferred
First Shift position: 7-3:30pm Mon-Friday with Saturday overtime as needed
Expected Salary: 18-20/hr Full Time
Apply in person at 3949 Jeffrey Blvd, Blasdell or send resume to below email.