Warehouse Associates – Days in Buffalo, NY
Umbra, LLC Posted: 2021-07-21
Buffalo, NY 14212
Are you seeking stable employment with a reputable organization that offers a solid compensation plan? Umbra is growing rapidly and we are looking for new members to join our team due to company growth.
• $13 PER HOUR
• $2 TEMPORARY SHIFT PREMIUM
• $100 BONUS ON YOUR FIRST PAY - NEW HIRES WHO SHOW PROOF OF THEIR COVID-19 VACCINATION
• Medical insurance
• Company matched 401K plan
• Generous employee product discounts
• Free parking
The warehouse is conveniently located by public transit and we also provide free parking. No relevant experience? We will train the right candidate. Apply today!
About Our Company:
We’re Umbra… A leading global design company inspired and driven to perform.
We share a vision of creating original, modern, casual and affordable design for every room in the home. We are a privately owned, Canadian company with 40 years of industry experience. Led by one of our founders, our designs can be found in over 120 countries across five continents. Our global success is attributed to our entrepreneurial nature and a desire to push ourselves, and each other, beyond our limits.
Our business is growing quickly, and we are looking for Warehouse Associates for our Buffalo, New York location.
What Your Day Will Look Like:
• Sort, label and process orders
• Pack and palletize outbound shipments
• Use computer/RF scanner to enter records as required
• Keep work are neat, clean and hazard free
• Must be reliable in attendance and punctuality
• Assist with general warehouse duties
What You’ll Have:
• 1+ years of receiving and picking warehouse experience preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Able to lift from 10 to 80 lbs. of weight on a frequent basis.
• Forklift operator certification is a plus, will train right candidate!
• Flexible to work afternoon and evening hours and a variety of work assignments.
• Good English oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Day Shift Schedule: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
Apply online using the link below: