Student Aid Advisor in Orchard Park, NY
Bryant & Stratton College, Online Education Campus Posted: 2021-03-24
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Are you ready to find a career that will help you change lives? If you’re looking for a stable organization that embraces a student-centered approach with integrity and continuous improvement, then Bryant & Stratton College may be right for you. We are seeking dynamic individuals who share our vision of student success.
Our financial aid advisors have a passion for helping students meet their educational dreams. This position is best suited for someone who prefers a fast-paced environment, adapts to change, is highly organized and actively engages with students. This is not a remote position.
The successful Financial Aid Advisor will
- Display excellent customer service skills in every student interaction including on the telephone and in writing.
- Provide advisement to students and families regarding financial aid eligibility, types of student aid, application procedures, student budget development, debt management and other consumer information as it relates to student aid and the College.
- Enter data into multiple tracking systems
- Review incoming documentation for accuracy and completeness, and return incomplete documentation to students in a timely manner
- Monitor student’s progress in terms of submitting required financial documents, other state and federal forms, and follow up as necessary
- Create and deliver an award letter to prospective students, explaining the financial aid process in detail as the student requires
- Adhere to all Federal and State Financial Aid Guidelines
- Strong commitment to customer service and excellent written and verbal communication,
- Ability to assess student’s needs over the phone or via email,
- Energetic, personable and a positive attitude
- Highly organized while working in a fast-paced environment, possess capacity to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible to changing processes while proactively seeking solutions and problem-solving.
- Bachelor’s degree required, and must not be in default of a federal student loan,
- Internet Savvy with multiple browsers,
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products, and
- Ability to work some overtime.
Bryant & Stratton College is actively hiring and hosting a Spring Virtual Hiring Event for our Online Education campus in Orchard Park on March 30th & 31st.
We offer fantastic opportunities to assist and support students through their College career. These are stable careers, with benefits, and long-term growth potential.
Please complete an application for immediate consideration at www.BryantStratton.edu/careers
You may also email your resume using the Quick Apply below:
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer”