Shop Laborer in Lancaster, NY
JAGG Electrical & Control LLC Posted: 2021-06-22
Lancaster, NY 14086
We are currently looking for hard-working, highly motivated individuals to add to the Jagg team. We do everything from steel construction to subpanel wiring of custom switchgear. Individuals would be working in a “shop” environment, requiring basic safety precautions.
Responsibilities: (You must…)
• Work well with others.
• Construct custom steel switchgear.
• Subpanel wiring.
• Forklift operation.
• Some residential wiring.
• Ability to operate hand tools/power tools safely and efficiently. (i.e., grinders, drills)
• Basic understanding of blueprints/wiring schematics.
Qualifications: (You must have….)
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
• Workers must be punctual and reliable.
• Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction/electrical industry.
To apply, please email quick apply.