Sanders / Seal Sanders in Lockport, NY
Candlelight Cabinetry Posted: 2022-08-03
Lockport, NY 14094
• Putty all spots needed prior to sanding primer.
• Lightly sand primer parts with sponges unless defects are found.
• Sand sealed parts with either 320 sandpaper on flat surfaces or a sanding sponge that is equivalent to 320 sandpaper on profiled areas and edges.
• Fix any voids or cracks when sanding.
• Sand out any defects that you may find.
• If sanding through paint get to spot primed.
• Help with reworks whenever possible.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of sanding techniques.
• Ability to operate palm sanders.
• Must possess a good attitude and be a team player.
• Regular attendance required.
• Work overtime as required to meet production demands.
• Twelve years of general education or equivalent.
• This position requires continuous standing in one place throughout a 10-hour shift.
• It requires frequent lifting/carrying objects up to approx. 20 lbs. Periodic assisted lifting of up to 60 lbs.
Please apply online today!
EOE Drug Free