Pharmacy Service Associate in Buffalo, NY
Neighborhood Health Center Posted: 2021-04-23
Buffalo, NY 14201
Neighborhood Health Center (NHC) is GROWING and actively seeking a Pharmacy Service Associate. The Pharmacy Service Associate will have responsibilities that include, but are not limited to, performing cashier functions, handing out prepared prescriptions, and answering telephones to take requests for prescription refills. For more than 30 years, NHC has delivered quality healthcare to the communities we serve.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Counting accuracy with attention to detail.
- Proficient with computers and comfortable learning new programs.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language. A second language of Spanish preferred.v
There are many fantastic benefits to a career at NHC. We offer employees a kind, diverse, team-based work environment with competitive compensation and potential bonus, as well as comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, 403b match, health savings accounts, generous paid time off and loan forgiveness, if applicable.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume.