Medical Records Clerk in Buffalo, Blasdell, NY
Neighborhood Health Center Posted: 2021-04-23
Buffalo, Blasdell, NY 14201
Neighborhood Health Center (NHC) is GROWING and actively seeking a Medical Records Clerks for their Blasdell & Buffalo NY locations.
The Medical Records Clerk will have responsibilities that include, but are not limited to, retrieving, verifying, inputting and delivering medical records.
For more than 30 years, NHC has delivered quality healthcare to the communities we serve. There are many fantastic benefits to a career at NHC.
- Accurately scans and tasks loose filing using Medical Records scanning policies and procedures.
- Accurately scans paper charts in the EHR per scanning procedures.
- Retrieval of records from Healthport/Esmart.
- Assist in the completion and logging of pre-visit planning.
- Assures all written requests for medical records information is appropriate and proper patient consent is obtained. Assures requests are forwarded to contracted copy service for copying and log notation as applicable.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one year medical office experience or medical terminology knowledge preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language. A second language of Spanish is preferred.
There are many fantastic benefits to a career at Neighborhood Health Center. We offer employees a kind, diverse, team-based work environment with competitive compensation and potential bonus, as well as comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, 403b match, health savings accounts, generous paid time off and loan forgiveness, if applicable.