Loan Officer in Orchard Park, NY
Great Erie Federal Credit Union Posted: 2022-06-08
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Great Erie Federal Credit Union, located in Orchard Park, NY, is currently searching for a Loan Officer. Reporting directly to the VP of Lending, this individual will be responsible for consumer lending, mortgage lending, and some collections. The ideal candidate will have experience with underwriting, processing, funding, indirect lending, and collection operations.
• Gather background information on loan applicants via interview and obtaining credit bureau reports.
• Assist team members with post loan closing process.
• Pull credit reports for all accounts, verify debts, and estimate monthly payments for any outstanding debts not listed and add them to debts on application.
• Establish and monitor effective control procedures for late and/or delinquent or potentially delinquent loans.
• Review accounts where action beyond routine collection procedures must be approved or implemented
• Develop and review accurate reporting procedures on collection activities
• Cross-sell lending and other credit union products.
This full-time position is approximately 40 hours per week with some Saturday hours from 9am – 1pm.
For over 70 years, Great Erie has served over 8,500 members throughout Erie County. Great Erie prides itself on improving the lives of our members, community, and employees through dependable resources, products, and services that address their needs.
If you meet the above requirements and are an energetic, friendly individual who is interested in becoming a part of a growing financial institution, please contact us. Great Erie wants to hear from you!
Please send your resume to Fayda Hathaway at Fhathaway@greateriefcu.com