Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Buffalo, NY
Jewish Family Services of Western New York Posted: 2022-09-13
Buffalo, NY 14209
Nothing is more rewarding than helping someone through their mental health journey.
The successful candidate will provide the tools necessary for our clients to develop a strong sense of self, emotional strength, healthy relationships, and good communication skills.
• Licensed in NYS as a LCSW or LCSW-R?
• Experienced using evidence-based therapeutic techniques?
• Skilled in psychiatric assessments, diagnosis, and treatment planning?
• Organized and able to balance a varied caseload?
• A strong communicator?
• Proficient with medical record systems?
If you answered yes to all of these, why should you choose JFS?
• Competitive salary of $57 k - $60 k
• 6 weeks of accrued paid time off (PTO)
• 13 holidays
• Excellent health insurance options
• Eligible for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• 401k retirement plan and life insurance
• Frequent training and development opportunities
• No on-call duties
• Conveniently located off Delaware Avenue with free parking
We rely on our top-notch clinical team to help those we serve find greater happiness and peace in their lives. This is why, in addition to offering competitive compensation and truly exceptional benefits, we are committed to providing a work environment that encourages the sharing of ideas and empowering of our employees.
SO, ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
FOR ADDITIONAL INFO AND APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS, VISIT WWW.JFSWNY.ORG