Front Office Assistant in Derby, NY
Harmonia Collaborative Care, Inc. Posted: 2022-07-26
Derby, NY 14047
Celebrating 50 years and growing in the right direction!
Front Office Assistant - Part-time
Harmonia Collaborative Care is a growing Human Services Organization with a vision of empowering individuals to be healthy and fulfilled. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a diversified position in a fast-paced office. A great front office representative / administrator makes all the difference in creating a welcoming atmosphere for our clients and patients.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to multi-task, to organize and prioritize workload
• Medical terminology, medical billing helpful
• Use multi-line phone system
• Ability to deal with questions and concerns in a polite and timely manner
• Professional demeanor and appearance
• Strong Client service orientation
• Receive and welcome patients and clients
• Collect telehealth and in-person copays and deductibles
• Gather necessary information on new clients – enter into computer system.
• Manage medical records information in compliance with HIPAA and OMH regulations on rights and confidentiality
• Maintain accurate accounting of cash receipts
• Other administrative duties as assigned
Our friendly staff and relaxing, natural environment create an inviting atmosphere in which to work. Harmonia offers a competitive compensation.
Please send cover letter and resume to direct apply.
Harmonia Collaborative Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer