Food Service Associate in Buffalo, NY
Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo Posted: 2021-02-16
Buffalo, NY 14210
The Food Service Associate with a major focus on Food Grants and Club Service, assists in keeping an accurate, running inventory of all food and supplies being used by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo, ensuring adequate levels of both are available. Maintain and inspect all Food production records. This is part-time.
• Assist in Creating a weekly menu providing a balanced, nutritious offering to all Club members, insure that menus are distributed and stored on shared drive under proper folders.
• Learn, understand, and apply various diet restrictions, allergies, and special needs to food preparation as necessary for Club members.
• Monitor use of government food commodities to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s Degree and Serve Safe Certification preferred.
• 1 year of experience in a food preparation environment for large groups of people (100+).
• Must be able to plan and organize food preparation and serving operations to meet fixed schedules.
• Extensive knowledge of health regulations and current standards.
• Prior experience with ordering, inventory and menu planning preferred.
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Send resumes to below email or mail them the 282 Babcock St, Buffalo NY 14210, or call for more information at 716-825-1016.