Food Service Associate in Buffalo, NY
Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo Posted: 2021-04-07
Buffalo, NY 14210
Under supervision of the CEO, the Food Service Associate with a major focus on Food Grants and Club Service. Assists in keeping an accurate, running inventory of all food and supplies being used by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo, ensuring adequate levels of both are available. The Food Service Associate must also maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen environment at all times. The Food Service Associate must also manage the Food Binders for all Food grants from all sites and conduct annual trainings and inspections, document and inventory food and supplies at all Clubs. Must keep accurate recordkeeping of food served, portion sizes, etc. in order to comply with government and/or grant requirements, and maintain and inspect all Food production records.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s Degree and Serve Safe Certification preferred
• 1 year of experience in a food preparation environment for large groups of people (100+)
• Must be able to plan and organize food preparation and serving operations to meet fixed schedules
• Extensive knowledge of health regulations and current standards.
• Prior experience with ordering, inventory and menu planning preferred
• Must possess and maintain a valid drive
Please email resume to quick apply or call 716-825-1016 for more information.