Field Service Tech Industrial Equipment in Buffalo, NY
Automha Americas Posted: 2021-02-11
Buffalo, NY 14072
Automha Americas have been designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining Automated Warehouse Systems for over 40 years! We continue to grow and expand our business and our team!
We are looking to hire a Field Service Technician to work at various customer sites or in-house, troubleshooting electro-mechanical issues, installing and performing unscheduled and scheduled maintenance on equipment. Candidate will be responsible for site/application specific equipment set-up and programming and training on proper equipment usage. You must provide complete customer satisfaction in a polite and professional manner reporting to the After Market Service Manager.
The role will consist of the following:
1. Diagnose malfunctioning systems and components, using your trouble shooting skills, hand tools and diagnostic tools, to locate the cause and correct the client’s problem
2. Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical/electronic wiring, mechanical equipment that Pallet Runner Automation manufactures as required
3. Experience in testing, troubleshooting, evaluating, and servicing Allen Bradley and or Siemens’ PLC’s and control systems
4. Provide timely, detailed and accurate reports on service work performed, product performance, and warranty responsibility using basic computer skills – Microsoft Office/Windows
5. Provide training to facility personnel in the operation and maintenance of installed equipment as directed
6. Other responsibilities include but not limited to: entering monthly expenses reporting, making company related travel arrangements, time entry for projects and payroll.
7. Must have the ability to travel extensively, overnight, on a regular basis
8. Ability to work independently.
9. Excellent Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting skills
• A driving record that is in good standing
• Must have a current passport
Please respond to: