Facility Mechanic in Kenmore, NY
Queen City Manufacturing, Inc. Posted: 2021-01-11
Kenmore, NY 14217
Queen City Manufacturing is a fast growing company that is looking for a new member to join our team. This position will be responsible for equipment servicing and setup, support the production staff in line setups, diagnose and repair building and facilities, and anything else they may come into their scope of responsibility.
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
• 5+ years experience in a manufacturing setting that placed you in charge of the equipment
• Ability to diagnose, repair, and setup equipment
• Ability to diagnose and repair HVAC and electrical issues
• Experience in building maintenance is a plus but not required
• Strong work ethic, with good prioritizing skills based on production needs
• Able to work a single shift, and open and close a facility when needed
• Ability to keep logs on preventative maintenance
• Ability to read manuals and blueprints to diagnose and repair machines
• A quick learner that either takes good notes, or has the ability to retain information based on how they learn.
• Able to train operators on proper equipment use to reduce down time and issues that arise from poor training
Someone that fits into this role will more than likely have their own tools, but the company provides tools that are required to perform all tasks.
Please submit references with your resume for consideration.