Fabrication Laborer in Buffalo, NY
KegWorks Posted: 2021-09-22
Buffalo, NY 14217
Fabrication Laborer - Bend, Cut, Pick, Pack and Ship
KegWorks is a 23 year old online retailer that ships the majority of our orders directly from our warehouse in Buffalo, NY. It is very rare that we post for new warehouse positions. Most employees tend to stay for many, many years. We treat our associates with respect. We all work very hard and there is a great sense of accomplishment at the end of the day. This is a full-time position with amazing benefits. Monday - Friday. We are looking for a smart, hard-working warehouse rock star! The job duties will include the training of all functions in our warehouses and fabrication. Candidates should be able to follow directions, work independently and meet tight deadlines. No whiners, please.
• Accurately select items from pick locations required for an order ensuring the correct items in the correct quantities are picked.
• Efficiently pack selected items from a pick list in such a way as to eliminate internal damage.
• Accurately pack selected items from a pick list so that the correct items, in the correct quantities are delivered.
• General computer knowledge is a must. We can train you on FedEx and USPS software.
• Ability to operate light industrial equipment including bending machines, cutting and grinding equipment.
• Accountable - Take personal responsibility for your actions with peers and supervisors.
• Communication - Able to express your thoughts and ideas clearly, and in a positive manner.
• Team player - Work with many team members to reach a common goal.
• Physical Requirements - Able to lift 50 lbs, and to be able to stand for an eight-hour workday.
• Sense of Urgency - To be able to adapt to changes in workflow in a very short time.
• Able to work extra hours when needed, as business dictates.
• Entry-level skills computer skills.
• Tardiness is not tolerated. You are expected to show up, on time, every scheduled workday.
Education & Experience:
• Successful candidates will have a High School Diploma or GED.
• 1-3 years related warehouse and/or fabrication experience.
• KegWorks offers a competitive hourly salary commensurate with experience
• Benefits include medical, dental, short term and long-term disability, life insurance, and Employee Assistance Program.
• 401K with employer match
• Plus, you get your birthday off (with pay!)
• Paid Vacations
• Free Beer!
Send an email to quick apply with the following included in the body of the email (NO ATTACHMENTS):
• A resume.
• A well-written cover letter.
• 3 reasons why you would be perfect for this position.
• Sending all of the above is part of the test.
Note: Absolutely no phone calls, please. We will only contact you if we want to schedule an interview.