Emergency Services Representatives in West Seneca, NY
National Fuel Posted: 2022-08-24
West Seneca, NY 14210
National Fuel is currently seeking Emergency Services Representatives for an outstanding career opportunity in our Operations Clerical department located at our Mineral Springs Service Center in West Seneca, NY.
National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported.
We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
Candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, nights, weekends and holidays. Candidates must be available to work all of the following schedules:
o 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
o 1:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
o 11 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
o 4 p.m. - 12 a.m.
o 12p.m.- 8p.m.
o Midnight – 8:00 a.m.
This position is an integral part of a 24-hour, 7-day per week operation and schedule changes may occur with short notice
• Accurately relaying information regarding customer service and emergency situations to employees working in the field using radios or telephones, in a dispatch role
• Responding to customer calls regarding gas emergencies
• Perform various clerical/administrative functions
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent communication and customer service skills. Demonstrate attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking are required
• Strong Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with a starting rate of pay of $22.12/hour; after 1 year $25.27/hour and a 5% increase after 4 years of service in the position.
Also includes a comprehensive benefits package
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes marijuana, even if prescribed for medicinal purposes.
National Fuel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.