Electricians in Buffalo, NY
Master Electric of WNY Posted: 2021-09-07
Buffalo, NY 14212
• Do you have experience in commercial and residential electrical troubleshooting?
• Do you have experience in electrical panel and lighting upgrades?
• Are you willing to work OT as necessary? Some Saturdays and occasional overnights required.
• Do you love supplying customers with the best experience possible?
• Do you have a clean NYS driver’s license?
• Are you familiar with local electrical codes?
• Can you work independently and as part of a team?
• Are you dependable?
If you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you!
We are a 50+ year electrical services company servicing major commercial accounts and residential customers in the WNY area. We are looking to expand our team with two experienced technicians willing to put in the effort to insure excellent customer experiences to our clients.
What we offer:
• 100% employee only paid health insurance (eligibility in 90 days from start date)
• IRA account with employer match (eligibility in one year from start date)
• Company truck (must possess clean NYS driver’s license to be eligible)
• Competitive salary
• Paid holidays
• Paid sick time
• Paid time off (eligibility based on time with company)
• Monthly cell phone reimbursement
Please respond with resume, complete work experience history and details using Quick Apply below.
Call Cindy at 716-894-6600 or apply by email below.