Dishwashers in Buffalo, NY
UB Campus Dining & Shops Posted: 2022-09-16
Buffalo, NY 14261
UB Campus Dining & Shops
Making a difference one plate at a time.
Perform routine manual tasks in maintaining the cleanliness, sanitary conditions and appearance of food service units. Primary duty is to wash pots and pans by hand as well as operating dish machines by following established procedures.
- Minimum 1 year experience in janitorial duties preferred.
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently in a high-volume operation.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English is required, as well as having good communication and customer service skills.
- Professional appearance, demeanor, and hygiene required.
- Regular attendance and dependable transportation is required.
- Recommended to become ServSafe certified (attend required class and pass test).
We are also a Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Eligible Employer!
- Consistent schedule
- Advancement opportunities
- Major holidays off
- Sick/vacation time accrual
- Health insurance & retirement
Please apply online using the link below:
Or Join Us for Open Interviews Open interviews this Thursday 9/22 and next Thursday 9/29 from 9am-1pm.
Fargo Quadrangle, UB Amherst Campus
Directions can be found to the North Campus offices at: MyUBCard.com/directions