Director of Finance in Jamestown, NY
The Resource Center Posted: 2022-05-04
Jamestown, NY 14071
The Resource Center (TRC) of Jamestown, NY seeks a Director of Behavioral Health and Care Coordination for this comprehensive provider of human services and products. Reporting to the Assistant Executive Director, the successful candidate will plan, evaluate, manage and develop mental health and care coordination services and programs for this Division with multi-sites across Chautauqua County.
Additional responsibilities include:
1. Facilitate and ensure the smooth coordination and integration of mental health services with other Agency programs;
2. Prepare grants and/or applications for existing/new mental health-related programs;
3. Comply with State and local mental health regulations;
4. Select and oversee staff and staff development;
5. Prepare and monitor Division budget;
6. Liaise with community agencies to ensure the coordination and integration of community services;
7. Perform incident reviews and investigations with appropriate follow-up.
Working in a team and outcomes-based environment, this leader can also be expected to identify and communicate ways to improve services, add value and relate well with multi-disciplines and cross-functional peers.
Must possess at least a Masters degree in a recognized mental health or related discipline with five (5) years of related experience; of which three (3) years has been in an administrative capacity.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that considers previous background education and results.
Please apply below.