Digital Marketing Specialist in Buffalo, NY
You First Services, Inc Posted: 2022-06-08
Buffalo, NY 14225
You First Services, Inc is a research and product development company looking to grow our team by adding collaborative, hardworking talented individuals, ready to take their career to the next level.
We are an innovator in scientific research and development, and seeking a talented Digital Marketing Specialist with proven experience creating digital marketing campaigns, developing lead generation strategies, and overseeing campaign digital analytics. This candidate should have an appreciation for marketing data and analytics. This person will work alongside our business development team to develop high-performing campaigns.
• Drive the development of digital strategies to increase online traffic (SEO, Google Ad Words) with the purpose of lead generation and brand awareness.
• Curate marketing automation and analytics to track and measure marketing and content engagement.
• Contributing to multi-channel, strategic inbound marketing campaigns to attract ideal clients, convert leads, and close new business.
• Conduct market and competitor research to support our marketing efforts
• Create engaging multimedia content and promotional material for YFS products
• Contribute to brainstorming and creative sessions with team members.
• Developing and executing content marketing and program communication and promotion plans, including email marketing, social media marketing, and other campaigns.
• 2-3 years of experience in a client-facing role at a media, marketing, or creative agency, publishing house, or similar organization.
• Bachelor's Degree: coursework in communications, marketing, writing/journalism is ideal; an equivalent combination of education, training and professional experience will also be considered.
• Ability to create multimedia marketing content using Adobe Create Suite, Canva, or other video or photo editing programs.
• Knowledge of current social media and online marketing techniques and best practices, including SEO, digital ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• Understanding how to navigate, maintain and grow healthy client relationships.
• Experience using CRMs, and marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, MailChimp, or similar; high degree of comfort learning and using digital tools and applications.
• Strong copywriting and editing skills for writing blogs and product-related articles, with the ability to tailor writing style for different audiences and audience segments
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Retirement plan
Please apply using the quick apply or online with the application direct link below.