Data Entry Clerk in Getzville, NY
Randstad Posted: 2021-04-05
Getzville, NY 14068
When you join Randstad, you are joining a team, and we are always looking for ways to expand our talent. Randstad is currently seeking entry level, professionally driven individuals, with a desire to develop their experience with our client. We offer flexible work schedules, training, development, and potential advancement to enhance your career!
Currently hiring for ALL shifts.
2nd shift: 5p-2a; Sat 5p-11p
Weekend Shift: Fri-Mon 6a-4:30p
1st Shift: Sun-Thurs 7a-3:30p
- Insurance Coverage for full time employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Close to public transportation
- Friendly, supportive, and positive work culture
- On-site Cafeteria
- Employee incentive programs
- Input information from hand-written documents into a computer database.
- Verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Comparing data with source documents, or re-entering data in verification format to detect errors.
- Locating and correcting data entry errors, or reporting them to supervisors.
- Ability to type quickly and accurately
- Ability to meet daily speed and accuracy goals
- Ability to focus on the task at hand
- Able to multitask
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to sit (8-10 hours)
- Successful background investigation
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Employment Authorization documents (If Applicable)
Please contact Jessica via Quick Apply for more information!