Customer Service/Logistics in Buffalo, NY
Austin Air Systems Posted: 2021-09-01
Buffalo, NY 14210
Austin Air Systems is seeking a Shipping & Receiving Warehouse Coordinator to become an integral part of our team!
• Local manufacturing company seeks energetic, multi-tasking Customer Service/Logistics Representative.
• Primary job requirements include daily shipping of Federal Express, UPS and FTF & LTL shipments. Previous experience in shipping coordination a must.
• Prior experience preparing international shipments strongly preferred.
Compensation: $16 - $20/hr. DOE
• Coordinate all outgoing shipments
• Provide information about the products
• Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
• Document and update customer records
• Preparing shipping documentation, including commercial invoices, and customs documentation for international shipments
• Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the full Austin product line
• Provide support in returns processing, and customer service as needed.
• *Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• *401K with Employer Contribution
• *PTO, Paid Holidays, and Vacation
• Monday - Friday; 1st Shift Schedule
• Convenient City of Buffalo location, close to Downtown, with ample free parking
*Upon completion of a probationary period
Please us " Quick Apply " with resume
Click on the Company site for more information