CNC Machinists in Tonawanda, NY
Keller Technology Posted: 2021-09-27
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Keller Technology Corporation (KTC) is a global supplier of manufacturing and engineering services, with facilities located in Buffalo, New York, and Charlotte, North Carolina. We specialize in four areas including custom machinery, precision fabrication, automated systems for medical device manufacturing, and contract manufacturing. Keller delivers sophisticated manufacturing solutions for many industries including Engineered Materials, Semiconductors, Robotics, Chemicals, Medical and Life Science, Energy Research, and Industrial Technologies.
We are currently seeking to fill the following positions for our Buffalo location.
We are looking for a highly motivated, well organized, team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. High degree of ownership, and desire to make those around you better.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Operate & set-up on 2nd shift; 5-axis machining center, CNC Vertical & Horizontal Boring mills (s) in cellular configuration.
2. Machine shop math, blueprint reading, set-up and tool selection, value added mindset.
3. Participate in lean, continuous improvement and six-sigma work teams.
4. Participate in meetings, practice, and promote job safety.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must be an ambitious team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic who is willing to learn and grow within our organization.
• Must be forward thinking with good problem-solving skills, excellent drive with a high desire to succeed.
• High degree of ownership and willingness to learn.
• Operate CNC Vertical & Horizontal Boring mills, experience w/ Fanuc control is preferred.
• Operate 5 axis Machining Centers, experience w/Heidenhain control is preferred.
Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience.
Education: High School Diploma or GED, Trade School degree or certificate preferred.
To learn more about KTC, visit below link.
KTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Veteran