CNC Machinists in Buffalo, NY
HR Partners Staffing Posted: 2023-01-18
Buffalo, NY 14206
CNC Machinist - Plans machining interpreting dimensions and tolerances from work orders, blueprints, engineering drawings and specifications.
- Programs machines by entering instructions and reference points, sets tool registers, offsets, compensation, calculating requirements using basic math and geometry and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets up machines by installing and adjusting jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, indicating vices, and stops and stock pushers.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part and sample workpieces by adhering to standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations, taking measurements, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting processes, adjusting and reprogramming, and replacing worn tools.
- Adheres to quality assurance procedures and process regulations.
- Adheres to OSHA standards and always follows safety regulations.
- Maintains equipment using preventative maintenance requirements.
- Documents actions in production and quality logs
How to Apply:
OR send resume via Quick Applpy or Complete an application on our website using the link below and a recruiter will contact you
If you are eager to work, HR Partners Staffing can get you to work fast!