Workers Compensation Assistants in Buffalo, NY
NCAComp, Inc Posted: 2021-09-14
Buffalo, NY 14203
Immediate Openings - Training Available - We offer flexible work hours!
Growing company looking to fill the following positions:
• Entry Level WC Assistants
At NCAComp, we are workers’ compensation third party administrators. We help a select group of companies control their workers’ compensation and disability costs and create safer workplaces.
We are currently looking for candidates who would like to work for a growing Company. We offer career advancement with our extensive training program.
Below are some of the duties of a WC Examiner:
• Responsible for day-to-day handling of mostly small to medium workers compensation claims files according to the established claim guidelines and procedures and to provide the best possible claim service
• Ensure and confirm or deny coverage and compensability of claims presented through investigation and contact with claimant, insured and other involved parties
• Establish appropriate case reserves based on specifics of case according to company guidelines and processes and applicable state requirements
• Manage files in litigation and review quality of outside counsel participation
Great Opportunity with a Growing Company located in downtown Buffalo.
Excellent benefit and compensation package available.