Warehouse/ Tool Manager in Amherst, NY
Birdair Posted: 2021-11-10
Amherst, NY 14221
Position Summary and Overview: Inventory and Control of Birdair owned tools and specialty equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage all Birdair owned tools and equipment
• Ensure all construction tools are well maintained.
• Inventory all tools returning from construction sites.
• Inspect, repair or replace of all tools and equipment upon return.
• Prepare all shipments of tools.
• Work closely with logistics and coordinate shipments.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Competencies: to perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following core competencies:
• Attention to detail
• Problem Solving
• Interpersonal skills
• Oral Communication & Written Communication.
• Team Player
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to additional work hours when necessary to reach goals.
• Initiative – Takes independent actions. Must be able work alone without supervision. Asks for and offers help when needed.
Qualifications: the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the job.
• Associate degree preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Competent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; ability to multi-task.
• OSHA 30-hour course preferred. Will need to maintain.
• Forklift Safety Certificate required. Experience operator preferred.
• Ability to lift 50lbs required.
• Understanding of climbing and construction tools.
• No Travel required.
To apply, please quick apply.