Warehouse / Purchasing Manager in Buffalo, NY
Confidential Posted: 2020-09-01
Buffalo, NY 14221
Join a winning team and be a part of a dynamic North American company. We are seeking a full-time Warehouse & Purchasing Manager to lead our operation. Candidate should have experience supervising, directing and motivating a lean warehouse staff. We are looking for someone with the analytical skills to see beyond the numbers and be able to chart our course to long term growth.
If you’re ready to get down to business and get your hands a little dirty please apply.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with your experience level. Benefits include company subsidized health care, a matching contribution simple IRA plan and generous vacation, holiday and paid time off.
• Manage, train and motivate the warehouse team
• Ensure that orders are filled in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage inventory levels via a forward looking forecasting and purchasing process
• Work in partnership with our vendors to have the right product at the right time on-hand
• Previous warehouse supervisory experience shipping products via common carrier, UPS and FedEx
• Previous purchasing and forecasting experience in a distribution environment with strong analytical skills
• Fluency with Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel and Word and/or other inventory management tools
• Excellent reading, writing and verbal communication skills
• Experience operating a forklift and tow motor
• Articulate and outgoing personality
Interested candidates should send their resume via Quick Apply below.