Warehouse Mechanics in Lancaster, NY
Tops Distribution Center Posted: Jul 22, 2020
Lancaster, NY 14086
Immediate Openings for both Full & Part-time Positions!
Tops is committed to supporting our local communities, we are hiring hard working people to join our Warehouse team.
* Warehouse Mechanics - Full Time, $25/hr.
Come join the Tops family of over 16,000 associates, by becoming a member of the Distribution Center located in Lancaster New York. This location services over 150 stores in New York and Pennsylvania. Our mission to provide exceptional service to our stores.
A maintenance mechanic repairs and maintains electric and propane forklifts and as well as building equipment. Forklift repairs and maintenance consists of industrial lift trucks, pallet jacks, scissor lifts, and or cherry pickers. Building equipment repairs and maintenance consists of dock doors, dock plate, electrical, pallet racking, heating / air conditioning / ventilation equipment. You will follow manuals and use hand tools, power tools, and knowledge of electrical, power transmission, brake and other mechanical systems. Essential duties following; other duties may be assigned
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for:
* Assisting in the safe operation, repair, upkeep and daily monitoring of all building related infrastructures (roofs, structural building components, site components, sanitary, storm water systems, electrical systems, office and warehouse HVAC systems, etc.)
* Assisting in repairs, regular maintenance and upkeep of dock doors, dock plate, electrical and propane forklifts, pallet jacks, hi-low lifts, scissor lifts, scrubbers/sweepers, and battery changing / charging stations.
* Basic knowledge of building systems including but not limited to wet/dry sprinkler systems, pre-action sprinkler systems, compressed air systems, balers, and trash compactors.
* Assisting other Class I, Class II, and Class III maintenance associates.
* Other duties as assigned.
* On-Site Fitness Center and Cafeteria
* Competitive Pay
* Excellent Benefits Including Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
* Paid Vacation
* Robust 401k with Company Match
All offers are contingent based on applicants passing a drug screen
Contact Lynn Marie at 716-515-2294 with questions
Resumes can be submitted via quick apply or you may also apply online and click on Warehouse & Drivers: